Photo via: wgart.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lara Roberts shares how to transform an ornate picture frame with chalk paint. You wont want to miss out on these tips and tricks!
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Secure small drawer pulls onto a picture frame for a DIY tray.
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- plum and pear: DIY Picture Frame Calendar
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/ More
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- Diy calendar, Dollar store frame, paint swatches, dry erase marker