Photo via: sheknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- diy watercolor painted napkins, crafts
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Flip Flop Easy Embellish – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- DIYFriday 3 easy steps to kick start your fall décor with these jute wrapped chalk painted milk bottles. Just paint, wrap & fill.
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- Rubber door mats painted to look like Steel
- Hand Painted Sunflower Wine Glass Can be by JeaninesBowtique
- Creative Ramblings | How (and why) to Seal Your Painted Pots – Plus a Mini Bird Bath | http://www.creativeramblingsblog.com
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Free tutorial for painted plastic animals
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.