Photo via: projectinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- Whats Up with The Buells: CRAFTING: DIY SNOW GLOBE SHOT GLASS ORNAMENTS
- Grandkid Photo Flower Pot | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Grandma
- Sugar Bee Crafts: DIY Foam Frames of Awesomeness…She uses a Hot Knife to cut through the foam board! Perfect for photo booth props:?
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds at The Happy Housie
- How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser (and DIY Foaming Hand Soap too!!) at The Happy Housie
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds 2 at The Happy Housie for The Great Dollar Store Challenge
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Gold Magnetic Letters @istandarddesign
- DIY holiday glitter bunting. Saw these lollies in the Target $ Spot. Just add some letters and Voila! Cute Holiday Décor!
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- DIY Rustic Letters With Flowers: A wood sign with flowers that says DESIGN! It is perfect for a teen girls bedroom decor!