Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Fall Themed Wood Coasters via designdininganddiapers.com MyBrilliantIdea CleverGirls
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- The fastest way to personalize your dorm room or bedroom is to add an awesome photo collage. Here are 15 DIY photo collage ideas you need to try now.
- Grandkid Photo Flower Pot | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Grandma
- How to Make a DIY Glitter Photo Backdrop
- DIY Photo Letters. Happy crafting.:
- Sugar Bee Crafts: DIY Foam Frames of Awesomeness…She uses a Hot Knife to cut through the foam board! Perfect for photo booth props:?
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Homemade Christmas Gift 60: Photo Tile Coasters I love this homemade gift. It takes a little time so don’t wait until the last minute to make these. Head over to Oopsey Daisy for the tutorial. Don’t miss any of the homemade Christmas gifts , and submit your own idea here.
- Coasters made from terracotta pot bases… Smart. Better than tiles, the water cant drip off the edge this way.
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer