Photo via: newbiediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Made this from an old candle from Bath and Body Works. Added the jewels with hot glue
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- glam center piece with DIY mod podge candle holders
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Sparkling decorations! Glue a candle and roll it in glitter. Spray to set. Add rhinestone ribbon.
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!