Photo via: ruffledblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Adorned Screen Door.
- How to Make a DIY Glitter Photo Backdrop
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- Really cute and economical backdrop. Use dollar store streamers and balloons, diff color combos.
- How to Make Paper Rosettes For a Party Backdrop …
- photo booth backdrop
- How to make your countertop better by spray painting Dollar Store plates
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets on how to paint a room fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish.
- With dollar store canvases and random objects for painting! What a Creative idea could even get my son in on this one simple enough right?!?!
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.