Photo via: deluxemoderndesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- DIY: Piggy or any other animal mug using Sharpies and baked at 350 for 30 minutes. Do anything with white ceremic mugs and colored Sharpies! For Jillian!
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes
- 21 crafters share their tips on the perfect method for DIY Sharpie Marker mugs! Learn how to make the design last and not fade. A must read!
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Use Sharpie to write on the washer, bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Simple. by tez68