Photo via: whimsy-love.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Looking for creative ways to make extra money from home? What better way than to sell DIY projects you made? Crafts to make and sell on Etsy, Ebay & Amazon.
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. // great idea!!
- Awesome Idea!!!! Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- Coasters made from terracotta pot bases… Smart. Better than tiles, the water cant drip off the edge this way.
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser (and DIY Foaming Hand Soap too!!) at The Happy Housie
- 18 Incredible Homemade Soap Ideas | How to Make Homemade Soap DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- DIY Body Wash! Turn a $1 Bar of Soap into Luxurious Body Wash!
- MASON JARS :: DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial :: GREAT TECHNIQUE on how to fit any dispenser pump to the bottle but cutting & gluing the threaded bottle portion of the bottle to the mason jar lid. Genius!
- If you have five minutes, you can finish this DIY project that transforms a wicker into a stylish shelf. Even better: Add another so you can separate your body and hand towels. Click through for more on this and other DIY dollar store bathroom organization ideas.