Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- The new popular summer idea is to make flip flop wreaths! There are so many ways to make them but here are some of my favorites I found! Glue 7 bright colored flip flops together overlapping each other and spell out the letters “Welcome” on each shoe. You will need something for the back such as …
- If you have five minutes, you can finish this DIY project that transforms a wicker into a stylish shelf. Even better: Add another so you can separate your body and hand towels. Click through for more on this and other DIY dollar store bathroom organization ideas.
- Book Paper Christmas Tree – $ Store Book, scallop edge scissors, skewer and scrap cardboard. Follow the pics to build a fab book paper tree! You could glitter it, ink the edges, etc.
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper