Photo via: cinnaberry-suite.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great & cheap start for holiday or event centerpieces.
- Take the backs out of frames and apply vinyl stickers directly to the glass.
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.