Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Dollar Store DIY Thanksgiving Decor
- Oooo. Good idea, could get the things from the dollar store! 😀 Gotta through some glitter on there!
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- Let it snow – Could probably get materials from dollar store?
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it