Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- Make these gorgeous candleholders out of glass dessert bowls from the thrift store! http://lifeovereasy.com/
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- Amazing transformation! Items found at a thrift store are glued together and spray painted to look like an aged silver bird pedestal over at morenscorner.com.
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!) @?? ?? Bowen
- Thrift Store Tray Makeover
- How To Make A Gorgeous Garden Gazing Ball ~ A garden gazing ball is an easy to make garden décor accent using items from the thrift store and dollar store!