Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- Make these gorgeous candleholders out of glass dessert bowls from the thrift store! http://lifeovereasy.com/
- Thrift Store Tray Makeover
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- Cake stands made from thrift store finds and glue made for glass. So classy!
- Spray-painted chandeliers– get an ugly brass one from a thrift store & do this.
- Thrift store Lamp Makeover for teen girls bedroom using Gold spray paint, mod podge and gift wrap!
- How To Upcycle Thrift Shop Finds Into Trendy Home Decor – awesome ideas!
- how to thrift like a pro-really like the part about talking with the associates and how to dress when thrift shopping. Good tips.