Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Turn A Dollar Store Lantern Into A Hot Air Balloon For A Nursery
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Turn a $1 store rubber door mat into wall art…. this is BEYOND genius! diy
- There are a plenty of dollar store crafts that can turn seemingly inexpensive products into a beautiful treasure.
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Dollar store candles turn into fabulous candles! Gotta try this!