Photo via: cheapdiyguides.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- plain black coffee mug from the dollar store apply permanent vinyl and add a ribbon.
- Coffee because crack is illegal Coffee Mug, vinyl Mug, witty quote mug by LunaSavita on Etsy
- diy watercolor painted napkins, crafts
- DIY: Piggy or any other animal mug using Sharpies and baked at 350 for 30 minutes. Do anything with white ceremic mugs and colored Sharpies! For Jillian!
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- Watercolor Cup
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- DIY Outdoor Pallet Coffee Table
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- Burlap Coffee Canister | Click Pic for 20 DIY Kitchen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Beer Mug Gift – use mini marshmallows
- i suppose my current work situation isn’t as bad as it could be — but it’s not good. i do the majority of my DIYs on the dining table, coffee table, and a makeshift desk from a la…