Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint! Mask with blue painters tape your design on the glass and use your spray paint color to go with your theme!
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..