Photo via: aprojectatatime.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GOOD! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO GLAD I found this! Pinning for later!
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. // great idea!!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. http://www.prudentpennypincher.com/dollar-store-diy-home-decor/ Low cost diy home, Low cost diy home decor, home decor on a budget, home decor on a budget Living room, home decor on a budget Diy, home decor on a budget Bedroom, home decor on a budget apartment, home decor diy, home decor diy On a budget, home decor diy Ideas, home decor diy Cheap
- Discover some really great ideas for decorating your home with easy to to do DIY crafts with some awesome low cost items!