Photo via: talesfromacottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- Fabric Covered Boxes – thrifty! No more buying fancy boxes (This actually has the instructions)
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Using hot glue and spray paint she turned plastic dollar store easter eggs into modern high end textured eggs that look like stone or plaster
- Fun Crafts To Do With A Hot Glue Gun | Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | DIY-Masquerade-Mask-Ice-Queen | http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- DIY: Fabric covered dollar store baskets
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Hang sunflowers around your home during the fall using either a styrofoam ball or wiffle ball, fake sunflowers (with the stems cut off), and hot glue. Easy and stunning!