Photo via: turnedtodesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn Beer Bottles into Attractive, Cheap Drinking Glasses – Ive wanted to try this for ages!
- Use an old glue gun and feed crayons through it to make art. Gotta try this They sell small glue guns at dollar stores
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger…I love this, but I would love to turn this into Christmas wreath too with red sprigs and greenery and plaid ribbon!
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Turn a $1 store rubber door mat into wall art…. this is BEYOND genius! diy
- There are a plenty of dollar store crafts that can turn seemingly inexpensive products into a beautiful treasure.
- Awesome project to turn dollar store bins into stylish storage using paint!
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- Pick your favorite plastic animal and turn him into a bookend. | 31 Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks
- Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour.com
- Turn dollar store vases into West Elm mercury glass. Cheap and easy!
- Heres How to Turn Dollar Store Fishbowls Into the Cutest Christmas Decoration