Photo via: wanelo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- Thrift store Lamp Makeover for teen girls bedroom using Gold spray paint, mod podge and gift wrap!
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- Dollar store frames and snowflake ornament, spray painted, and vinyl letters with ribbon. This would be an awesome Christmas gift for my mother in law!
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- 13. Renew outdated vases with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- NEED THIS! Go to Goodwill and buy mismatched vases, spray paint them glossy cream. I have tons of these!!