Photo via: wanelo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- she took the ugly multi colored birds from dollar store; spray painted them black and added antique white and rubbed off. then attach them onto glass vases, jelly jars etc. to make cloches
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Amazing transformation! Items found at a thrift store are glued together and spray painted to look like an aged silver bird pedestal over at morenscorner.com.
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint! Mask with blue painters tape your design on the glass and use your spray paint color to go with your theme!
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- Spray Painted Vases http://www.restorationredoux.com/?p=5305
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces