Photo via: sondralynathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seed Packet Summer Wreath – Sondra Lyn at Home
- Homemade Christmas dishes with dollar store white plates and a red Sharpie! Doing this….I need Christmas dishes!
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- Cheap Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Dollar Store Easter Decor, would even be a good idea to use those colored eggs, if you are not hosting Easter at your home bring these with you for a centerpiece gift to hostest.
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/ More
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- skeleton bowl built from dollar store items and paper mache–various versions used for fountains, candy bowls, and light.
- How to personalize glass using etch medium – this is so easy and makes a great gift! You can do plates, casserole dishes, and more.