Photo via: craftshackchronicles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform dollar store candles into bleeding votives that really set the tone for an eerie evening of Halloween fun.
- DIY ● Tutorial ● Dipped Votives – Dollar Store Craft Idea
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- Dollar store bowl and candle holder glued and spray painted…great idea
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great & cheap start for holiday or event centerpieces.
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- Paper Plate Craft | Patriotic Hat for 4th of July and other patriotic holidays