Photo via: craftshackchronicles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- This is the cutest wreath ever and its all from the dollar store! Click for full tutorial: DIY Dollar Store Patriotic BBQ Picnic Wreath
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- Easy Patriotic Table Decor | 4th of July table decoration | Red, White and Blue | See more creative ideas on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts
- Transform dollar store candles into bleeding votives that really set the tone for an eerie evening of Halloween fun.
- glittered glass votives.. Could be a craft or a decoration! Dollar store votives…@Heidi Haugen Kimble we would be doing this if we lived in same town with our bottle of wine of course
- DIY ● Tutorial ● Dipped Votives – Dollar Store Craft Idea
- Use a dollar store pool noodle instead of buying a wreath form. | 26 Clever And Inexpensive Crafting Hacks
- Hurricane lamps made from dollar store items – Crafting Journal
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- Glitter Votives | DIY New Years Eve Party Ideas for Teens | Easy Party Ideas for Teen Girls Decorations