Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Vintage Santa Art for a Buck!
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: Sassy Jungle Girl Flip Flops
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: PB-Inspired Tiled Mirror for $10
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 8 Projects That Take 30 Minutes or Less (including our challenge winner!)
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- Dollar Store Crafts » Dollar Store Decor
- Day 15 : December 3×4 Free Printable – Digital Scrapbooking Blog and scrapbook inspiration From DesignerDigitals
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home – Page 7 of 15 – DIY & Crafts
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.