Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring centerpiece. 23 Exciting Dollar Store DIY Projects. I’m Doing 12 With My Kids Tonight.
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- I made quite the mess for awhile in the kitchen this weekend, but it was for a great cause. When we moved into this house, I tried to plan out the best use of each kitchen cabinet. I got a few of them right, but not all. Since I’m all about efficiency and organization, it …
- Craft : DIY Jewelry Holders made with Dollar Store dishes… So cute! the36thavenue.com crafts
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- These 10 Dollar Store Hacks to Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME summer activities for kids! Now I have some great ways to keep my kids off the computer and having fun this summer! Definitely pinning!
- Supplies Needed: 3 Dollar store silver plates 2 Glass candle holders Pink & Gray spray paint Superglue These adorable cupcake stands were handmade by BernyRamos for her pink and gray themed baby shower! She went to the dollar store and found cheap plates and candle holders which worked great! She spray painted the plates first with …