Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- How to Make a Tipsy Pumpkin Topiary (with Dollar Tree Pumpkins) – Using $1 Styrofoam pumpkins, a dowel, and some fabric scraps I made a darling pumpkin fall dec…
- This Book Page Pumpkin is one of my most popular tutorials. Book page pumpkins are inexpensive, easy to make, and make such fun fall decor!
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!
- pumpkin welcome sign made with dollar store foam pumpkins, featured on DollarStoreCrafts.com
- How to make a wreath for Halloween with dollar store foam pumpkins
- Dollar Store frames, scrapbook paper, and letter stencils or vinyl letters and viola…easy and attractive Fall decor.
- Make a Cotton Wreath using dollar store supplies – the perfect fall wreath – fall decor
- This time of the year, pumpkins can be found everywhere. Between the food, the smells, and the decorations, the orange veggies are almost a staple. Add a little of that Fall touch to your craftin…
- Preserving your Pumpkins Tip…these are the BEST Fall Craft Ideas & DIY Home Decor Projects!
- Craft : DIY Jewelry Holders made with Dollar Store dishes… So cute! the36thavenue.com crafts
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!