Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Mad Science decorations. Rubber mice from dollar store siliconed to jar lid by tail. Decorate water with your choice of food coloring.
- Petit fours: Dip pound cake pieces into icing glaze…2 c. of powdered sugar and 4 T. water. Tint with food coloring!
- Arrange stained glass scraps, glue down to window pane with 100% silicone, wait 24 hours to dry, and then use sanded grout from the home improvement store. Black grout used here.
- Christmas ball window decor. Walmart has packs of sparkly ornaments for a dollar- perfect for this.
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..