Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Christmas ball window decor. Walmart has packs of sparkly ornaments for a dollar- perfect for this.
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- 3D Valentine art : 5×7 Frame from the Dollar Store (remove glass), Scrapbook paper on hand or another Dollar Store find, 3 heart picks (package comes w/8), .25 ¢, Supplies: knife, pencil, scissors, glue, on hand Adorable for the wall, end table or as a Valentine gift
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- The new popular summer idea is to make flip flop wreaths! There are so many ways to make them but here are some of my favorites I found! Glue 7 bright colored flip flops together overlapping each other and spell out the letters “Welcome” on each shoe. You will need something for the back such as …
- Sugar Bee Crafts: DIY Foam Frames of Awesomeness…She uses a Hot Knife to cut through the foam board! Perfect for photo booth props:?