Photo via: theautocrathaley.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,
- When I couldnt find what I wanted in my budget, I made these great DIY Cake Stands for just $2.00 each! Guests LOVED them and they were SO easy to make!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- darling site, this crafty lady makes decorations for all seasons, but oh my gosh these are just the cutest. She made hers from Styrofoam but I think I will do wood cutouts
- I think Ive seen these at the dollar tree. Great to organize often used baking items.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- Ornament Garland Ornament Garland — why didnt I think of that? String several cheap ornaments onto ribbon, and hang the swag on a mantel or doorway.
- Cookie tin organizer – Why didnt I think of that?!?
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- Glad my mom didnt know how to do this when I was little. She was already obsessed with bows…