Photo via: bargainbound.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- ^For This Project You Will Need: Candle stick (recycle one you no longer love) Glass Hurricane (I purchased mine at Michaels) E6000 Glue or Gorilla Krazy Glue
- **(FS) Just Dollar store plastic skulls dressed up a little and stuck on a candle stick! LOVE IT!
- This is very cute to hang around your room or even the back of your door. Just buy fake flowers from the dollar store as well with letter that spell anything and stick the flowers onto it. by guadalupe
- Dollar store craft Paint plate then glue something pretty around a vase. Fill vase with party themed items then balloons all around it. Cute centerpiece.
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..