Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Mirror Project | This looks fantastic! DiyReady www.diyready.com
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- Flowered Mirror DIY and tons of DIY crafts with dollar store items. PURE GENIUS!
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com
- Dollar Store PB inspired mirror tutorial
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: PB-Inspired Tiled Mirror for $10
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- Dollar Store DIY – Ideas and tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired mirror by Dollar Store Crafts!
- Creative Imagination by Norma G: Altered Dollar Store Hand Mirror (FInnabair/Angela…
- Make an Anthro-Inspired Circles Mirror from Dollar Store compacts.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.