Photo via: mythirtyone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest