Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store DIY – Ideas and tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired mirror by Dollar Store Crafts!
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com
- Make an Anthro-Inspired Circles Mirror from Dollar Store compacts.
- Creative Imagination by Norma G: Altered Dollar Store Hand Mirror (FInnabair/Angela…
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Storage Cabinet! Inspired by my Dollar Tree DIY Cube shelf. The DIY Bathroom Storage cabinet is perfect for bathroom storage needs. …
- Sense and Simplicity: DIY Christmas plates made with dollar store plates and a red Sharpie. Tutorial and link for images at: http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca/2011/12/come-on-in-for-visit.html
- DIY $$ 5 DOLLAR $$ Elegant Dollar Store Centerpiece Tutorial~!!! Easy, Fast and Beautiful~!!
- DIY ● Tutorial ● Dipped Votives – Dollar Store Craft Idea