Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- Paint a dollar store metal tray with chalkboard paint to give it a whole new purpose.
- Dollar Store DIY – Ideas and tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired mirror by Dollar Store Crafts!
- 41 Dollar Store Hacks Every Parent Should Know About Pinned this bc theres a pic of McDonalds
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Turn A Dollar Store Lantern Into A Hot Air Balloon For A Nursery
- Dollar Store Emergency Candles ~ Up-cycled To Bridal Shower Table Numbers
- Turn dollar store vases into West Elm mercury glass. Cheap and easy!
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.