Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Spooky Bush Eyes.
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- Learn how to create a Drought Tolerant Succulent Planter! Great for those areas suffering with drought, but also great to keep your water costs down.
- I have needed this for so long, use it to your hearts content imgur All credit to A.K Wirru for this great tutorial
- Ahh, Christmas! Such a joyous Holiday! One of my favorite things about Christmas is the DECORATIONS!! I’m attempting to be more crafty, thanks to Pinterest. Below are just a few of the googleplex amount of decorations that are perfect for the unique birds out there! … Credit: KP Creek … Credit: Collections Etc, Inc . …
- Burning Bush Lesson – DO all of the above, just shorten the top of the bag – explaining God spoke to Moses while kids paste the red, yellow, and orange tray paper at the tips.
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await http://whattreasuresawait.com/another-girls-treasure-april/
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store — brilliant!