Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get silver trays that are only $1 at The Dollar Tree & paint with chalkboard paint!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- DIY Wall Decor Using Dollar Tree Trays and Dollar Tree Stickers.
- Paint a dollar store metal tray with chalkboard paint to give it a whole new purpose.
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com
- Click here to DIY Upgrade Dollar Store Plastic Tray with book pages. Perfect Gift & Serving piece. Sealing trick with Blog instructions. From MrsPollyRogers.com
- Chalkboard paint + glass jars from dollar store
- Supplies Needed: 3 Dollar store silver plates 2 Glass candle holders Pink & Gray spray paint Superglue These adorable cupcake stands were handmade by BernyRamos for her pink and gray themed baby shower! She went to the dollar store and found cheap plates and candle holders which worked great! She spray painted the plates first with …
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- Take plastic bins from the dollar store and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a tin finish.
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- How to make your countertop better by spray painting Dollar Store plates