Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Get silver trays that are only $1 at The Dollar Tree & paint with chalkboard paint!
- Use dollar store trays and your button stash to make fun Christmas decor.
- dollar store tart pans glued onto candlesticks for cake trays!
- silver trays are only $1 at The Dollar Tree, then paint with chalkboard paint!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- DIY Wall Decor Using Dollar Tree Trays and Dollar Tree Stickers.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Romancing the Home three tier server made from lamp base and silver trays
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Paint a dollar store metal tray with chalkboard paint to give it a whole new purpose.
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com