Photo via: thesteenstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck.
- Dollar Store Apothecary, this looks like you would pay so much more for this! GREAT low budget decorating idea!
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- We love this magazine-worthy Christmas tree! Decorate with supplies from Dollar Tree to get this high-end look for less!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Love this idea.
- Love this idea
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.