Photo via: refreshrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- Easy, inexpensive ($6) wreath to make from dollar tree finds
- Dollar Tree for inexpensive organizing items
- 8 MUST BUY Dollar Store items for Decorators and Crafters! Turn inexpensive Dollar Store items into beautiful home decor! – Little House of Four
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- DIY Black Pebble Trivets…a great and inexpensive gift idea! | via Make It and Love It
- 75+ Dollar tree Valentine craft and home decor ideas all in one place. Debbiedoos
- Dollar Tree Christmas Decor Decorating Craft and Recipe Ideas | christmasideas
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- Dollar tree has pumpkins that would be easy to cut in half…and $1 a piece! Cute idea
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck.