Photo via: naptimedecorator.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate with Dollar Tree rub on stencils. Holiday Decor Idea. YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. pendants.
- Dollar Store frames, scrapbook paper, and letter stencils or vinyl letters and viola…easy and attractive Fall decor.
- Upgrade dollar store candles with Mod Podge Rocks stencils to get faux bois candles!
- Dollar tree knick knacks transformed with Looking Glass Spray Paint.
- Get you a cheap little charger at Wal-mart or Dollar Tree and use a paint pen to write on it. What a great idea!
- Am so doing this….great gift idea. Dollar Tree wine glasses and chalkboard paint.
- Cute, easy and cheap parent gifts for your class! $1 plates from Dollar Tree and paint!
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it…
- Dollar tree nativity gets a quick and easy update with spray paint!
- silver trays are only $1 at The Dollar Tree, then paint with chalkboard paint!