Photo via: brideonbudget.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- Homemade car drawer fresheners. Add Downy Unstoppable scent beads in dollar store wedding favor bags or dryer fabric softener sheets, tied with a ribbon. The scent will last for months. – Crafts All Over
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….dollar store craft. Jewlery holder OR Put dip in bowl and veggies on the plates! by adrian
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Home Interiors Wrought Iron Wall Sconce Candle Holder 12892 Rustic Rustic wrought iron with hurricane sleeve candle holder for indoor or outdoor use. Assembled, unit measures 12.5 inches tall x 6 inches at its widest point. Glass can be slid up and down to light or extinguish a candle held inside. Candle and hardware to attach to the wall is included. See full description for more information.
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- ^For This Project You Will Need: Candle stick (recycle one you no longer love) Glass Hurricane (I purchased mine at Michaels) E6000 Glue or Gorilla Krazy Glue
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.