Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Book Paper Christmas Tree – $ Store Book, scallop edge scissors, skewer and scrap cardboard. Follow the pics to build a fab book paper tree! You could glitter it, ink the edges, etc.
- Easy, inexpensive ($6) wreath to make from dollar tree finds
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Take plastic bins from the dollar store and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a tin finish.
- Hot glue flowers from dollar store onto old lamp shade in colors coordinating with new bedspread. Spray paint old lamp base from goodwill to match
- remove the glass from Dollar Store frames and paint. Then use modge podge or spray adhesive to adhere scrapbook paper for custom artwork
- Dollar tree nativity gets a quick and easy update with spray paint!
- 1. Take plastic tubs from the Dollar Store, and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a galvanized finish! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- Get you a cheap little charger at Wal-mart or Dollar Tree and use a paint pen to write on it. What a great idea!
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !