Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- LOVE this idea !!!! clear glass plate, mod podge, and a map – DIY of these expensive plates! Gift with map of favorite vacation spot, place you were married, place you honeymooned, your first home neighborhood, college town….
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- glam center piece with DIY mod podge candle holders
- Ugly Dollar Store canvases, fabric scraps or deco paper, Mod Podge. Nice.
- Upgrade dollar store candles with Mod Podge Rocks stencils to get faux bois candles!
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- $6 Dollar Tree Craft: DIY Farmhouse Style Vase Holder
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/