Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Ugly Dollar Store canvases, fabric scraps or deco paper, Mod Podge. Nice.
- $6 Dollar Tree Craft: DIY Farmhouse Style Vase Holder
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- remove the glass from Dollar Store frames and paint. Then use modge podge or spray adhesive to adhere scrapbook paper for custom artwork
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- This Mod Podge formula guide explains all of the different Mod Podge formulas and how to use them. Completely updated with all of the new formulas for 2017!
- 150 Mod Podge tutorials – the ultimate craft list! Tons of gift options.
- Last year I made this easy and simple gift using wooden blocks, some cute photos to personalize the gift, mod podge and an exacto knife. If you are looking for…
- 20 easy Mod Podge crafts for beginners – this is the best place to start!