Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Disney Autograph and Photo album Scrapbooks Made from dollar store phot albums and some scrapbook pages and some dollar store Glitter Stickers . Inside I added blank note cards for autographs from the characters and we can ad pictures later. All this cost less than $8
- DIY washi organization planner love
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern.
- Organizing on a Budget + Dollar Tree Deals!
- Ceramic dishes from Dollar Tree + Sharpie fine point markers. Rubbing alcohol & cotton swabs to get rid of any little mistakes. Place in cold oven, set temp to 400°-450°; bake for 40 minutes. Turn oven off & leave glassware to cool in oven. **Note:: Color markers will fade in the oven. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . doodle
- DIY Mothers Day gift ideas your Mom will keep forever. Cool gift sets, handmade cards, art. Creative homemade presents make gift giving on a budget easy.
- DIY Christmas decor: Dollar store fake fruit + glitter by angie
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces
- DIY Winter decor: Dollar store fake fruit + glitter by angie
- glass beads from dollar store + scrapbook paper + magnet = cute (cheap!) diy wedding favors
- Check out the tutorial: DIY No-Sew Pillow Cover crafts decor