Photo via: debtfreespending.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Combine dollar store mirrors and cute knobs to make your own decorative necklace hangers.
- Recreate with cheap floor length mirror, the inner part of embroidery hoops, and thin wood strips for over the bed!
- Wall of hanging plants with DIY plywood hooks and macrame hangers | Growing Spaces
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Christmas tree
- Dollar Store Expandable Hanging Racks-Use as a hanging costume jewelry hanger! Inexpensive @ dollar tree!
- $1 so many possibilities Clothes pins Scarfs Hats Mittens Gloves Bras Underwear Toys Puzzles Toy cars Toiletries You name it! No need to cut the mesh just pop the hanger through. The bags were purchased at the dollar tree and the hanger well was in my sons closet. Happy organizing!
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂
- Over 60 Dollar Store Crafts because one day I will be near a dollar tree
- Dollar Tree! DIY: Affordable Christmas Ornament Wreath
- Dollar Tree buckets
- Organizing on a Budget + Dollar Tree Deals!