Photo via: themindinspired.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Homemade Christmas Gift 60: Photo Tile Coasters I love this homemade gift. It takes a little time so don’t wait until the last minute to make these. Head over to Oopsey Daisy for the tutorial. Don’t miss any of the homemade Christmas gifts , and submit your own idea here.
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Looking for creative ways to make extra money from home? What better way than to sell DIY projects you made? Crafts to make and sell on Etsy, Ebay & Amazon.
- Looking to craft something special for the Christmas season but don’t have that much time? Here, we offer up Christmas crafts that require only a few on-hand materials and take just minutes to make — perfect for both you and the kids. For a playful nod to the traditional Christmas pin, try these cheerful corsages. … Continue reading Christmas Craft Ideas & Handmade Gifts →
- And if you dont follow these rules, your world will probably fall apart. Just kidding! But OCD or not, you can probably stand to get a little more thorough with your cleaning, while saving time
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- There’s nothing quite as luxe as the look of gold. When your office supplies from pencils to mini staplers are gold it gives even the most mundane of tasks a little extra oomph. It’s ea…
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »