Photo via: makeuptutorials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Let me state two things, right off the bat, so we’re all crystal clear. 1) This is a first world problem. It bugs me, but there are millions of worse problems. Billions. I realize this. 2) I am so delighted with this little fix that I can barely contain my excitement. I like a clean …
- Hey everyone! Tanner here with a AWESOME Round up post for you all today! 🙂 We are getting ready for the end of the school year, So what would be perfect is if you had that PERFECT gift for your children’s teacher! Today you will find one (if not more) of those RIGHT here on …
- Got makeup? Then you have clutter, period. The fact is, I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie. Makeup is not something I need more of! But I also want to have a clutter free… Read More
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!