Photo via: ribbonsandglue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Easter Decor, would even be a good idea to use those colored eggs, if you are not hosting Easter at your home bring these with you for a centerpiece gift to hostest.
- 8 inexpensive Easter projects from the Dollar Store! Love that place 🙂
- Easter Centerpiece | Mix up traditional floral arrangements with a bouquet of bright carrots at the heart of this more subtle Easter-inspired piece.
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Skull towers made from dollar store items.
- Hurricane lamps made from dollar store items
- Made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store.
- Made from Dollar Store Christmas Socks
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- Wreath made from styrofoam Dollar Store skeleton? This is too cute!!
- Garden Lamp Post made from Dollar Store Solar Lights – Mad in Crafts