Photo via: hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Dollar Store Easter Decor, would even be a good idea to use those colored eggs, if you are not hosting Easter at your home bring these with you for a centerpiece gift to hostest.
- DIY Decor Hanger. What a simple way to hang floral arrangements outside.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Paper Issues: Rudolph with Your Nose so Bright! – His light up nose is made out of a tea light!
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.