Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bird Bath Fairy Garden | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Dollar Store Diy Bird Bath
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Creative Ramblings | How (and why) to Seal Your Painted Pots – Plus a Mini Bird Bath | http://www.creativeramblingsblog.com
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Love the new bird-themed wedding trend? Are you and your groom bird watchers, nature lovers, or just like birds? Here are some great ways to incorporate the bird theme into your wedding!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Cool and Cheap DIY Craft Project for Teens | DIY Bath Bombs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/
- Make a statement in your home without breaking the bank. This DIY table is so easy, but adds a fun design element with minimal DIY skills!