Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bird Bath Fairy Garden | Beautiful and Cheap DIY Project for Spring by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/fairy-garden-ideas/
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Dollar Store Diy Bird Bath
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Creative Ramblings | How (and why) to Seal Your Painted Pots – Plus a Mini Bird Bath | http://www.creativeramblingsblog.com
- Love the new bird-themed wedding trend? Are you and your groom bird watchers, nature lovers, or just like birds? Here are some great ways to incorporate the bird theme into your wedding!
- Cool and Cheap DIY Craft Project for Teens | DIY Bath Bombs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/27-cool-diy-projects-for-teen-girls/
- Make a statement in your home without breaking the bank. This DIY table is so easy, but adds a fun design element with minimal DIY skills!
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- DIY display shelves using cheap frames… SO cute and easy! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …