Photo via: detodounpocoyalgomas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4th of july chevron flag, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday d cor
- Paper Plate Craft | Patriotic Hat for 4th of July and other patriotic holidays
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- Tutorial: Festive Fourth of July Windsock | Dollar Store Crafts. Great idea to try to DIY. (4th)
- Have your kids make this fireworks craft using a bunch of straws as a stamper! Its a quick and easy 4th of July or Memorial Day art project!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Party table! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Gorgeous Beach Wedding Decoration Ideas ❤ See more: http://www.weddingforward.com/beach-wedding-decoration-ideas/ weddings
- Patriotic Decorations: How to Make a Burlap Wreath. Bring a touch of Americana to your front door with these easy burlap summer wreaths ideas. Thanks Etsy owner @AllDoorsWreaths for letting us share. wreaths patriotic crafts
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas