Photo via: myblessedlife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …