Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to create a Drought Tolerant Succulent Planter! Great for those areas suffering with drought, but also great to keep your water costs down.
- Learn how to create an emergency kit for your car thats stocked with medicine, first aid items, hand sanitizer, Water Wipes baby wipes and more! WaterWipes IC ad
- Learn how to easily incorporate homemade air fresheners into your homemaking routine. Your house and your nose will thank you!
- Learn to make these adorable ladybug painted rocks. use special outdoor paint for this adorable garden craft so you can keep garden ladybugs all summer!
- Let your creative side out and learn how to decorate wine glasses! All you need is Enamel paint, paintbrushes and clear wine glasses! DIY
- Want to learn how to make cool homemade fashion? Cool DIY projects – step by step instructions show you how to make & refashion shirts, jeans, skirts & tops
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …
- How to connect frames with hardware called mending plates
- Have a dollar? Then you have what you need to create these crafts! Dollar Store…
- With their natural color and unique shape you can easily create a stylish design with pebbles adding texture and contrast to your decor. pebbles
- Spare a little time to create a look all your own on a budget you cant beat!
- You dont have to spend hundreds on organizing your home. Try these hacks to create DIY cereal box organizers! These are easy to customize and inexpensive!