Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Great accessories for any room. I could not find the colors I needed for the guest room…but could find the colored twine in all colors. I used different sizes of bottles. LOVE IT!
- Combine cheap utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt to create a raw, yet sophisticated home decor piece a la West Elm or Anthropologie. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size. Click for the free pattern and photo tutorial.
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas, including this chalkboard platter by Love of Family and Home!
- How to Make a Secret Book Safe, a step by step photo tutorial on how to hollow out a book.
- Cupcake Stands out of mirrors and candlesticks! Alternative options for use would be to display products , bathroom display for perfumes… be creative! Love this!
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!